Results Oriented Bookkeeper/Accountant
International software company seeks to hire a full-charge Bookkeeper/Accountant with strong QuickBooks experience and know-how. We provide a pleasant work environment and a fun and energetic team working together to help the company grow. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with upper management. We provide health insurance and paid vacation.
As the best candidate for the position, you are self-motivated and driven to excellence. You are responsible for managing time sensitive deadlines, while balancing project workload. You have a great attitude, and possess the desire to grow and improve company processes.
Full-charge bookkeeping: You have a variety of work in several areas of responsibility, including AP, AR, payroll, data entry, account reconciliations, custom report generation, HR, commission reports, sales & use tax filing and invoicing. You are adept at communication with our staff, customers, vendors and partners around the globe. You are able to write clear and courteous business communications. You manage office details and support the team, as required.
You have the following skills and experience:
- 5 Years of Full-charge Bookkeeping/Accounting.
- Four-year Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced Knowledge of QuickBooks (desktop).
- Advanced Skill Level with Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, etc..
- Extensive Knowledge of Accrual-based Accounting.
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Work Well Independently and as a Team Player.
- Data Analysis Skills.
- Foreign Language Skills maybe a Plus.
If this describes you, please respond with your resume, details of your education and salary requirement.