CONTRACTOR - COLLECTIONS ASSOCIATE
Swisslog is a leading supplier of automation and software solutions for material transport and medication management that increases hospital efficiency and enhances the patient experience. We offer total system design, manufacturing, installation and customer support to provide an integrated solution that enhances information access, cost efficiency, error reduction and most importantly, patient safety.
The Collections Associate will pursue collections of past due parts, service and SSA invoices and provide administration to support Collection Analyst’s and corporate CS business growth.
- Use telephone contact and follow-up correspondence, as required, to collect payments due the company and facilitate resolution of outstanding collection issues.
- Report and track all collection notes in Collections Management (SAP).
- Process refunds, write-offs and other miscellaneous accounting entries.
- Process information requests from customers (i.e. Form W-9’s, address changes, statements of account, etc.)
- Assist Collection Analysts with printing invoices, following up with purchase orders for parts orders and processing of corrective customer service invoices in SAP on an as needed basis.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- Work to improve cash receipts, and support the corporate goal of reducing Net Working Capital.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
YOUR PROFILE:Minimum Qualifications:
- Basic PC knowledge.
MS Office including intermediate Excel. Ability to become proficient in the use of SAP.
- SAP (Collections Management, Accounts Receivable, Aging’s, etc.)
- Commercial Collections experience at least 3 years.
- Other accounting/data processing experience: 2 years.
Desirable but not Essential:
- SAP (Collections Management, Accounts Receivable, Aging’s, etc.).
This can be taught, but is essential to becoming proficient and effective.