Our restaurant exists only because of our customers. In particular, repeat customers who voluntarily choose to return here and spend their money on our food and beverages. Without the customer, we don’t have a restaurant; they are the only reason we are here. As a result, taking care of our customers is our highest priority, in fact a privilege, never an interruption. At GQue, the customer always comes first!
The number one reason why customers discontinue patronage at restaurants is not because of food or prices, but because of the lack of friendliness or attentiveness of the service they receive.
Pay attention to each guest; make them feel like they are the most important person to you at that moment (because that is true).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.10 to $12.50 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Ops Manager
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 - 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma