PASSION BEGINS WITH THE HEART
The little things are the big things in our kitchens. Each of our menu items are made in small batches to ensure the premium freshness of our flavors. Our on-premise butcher shop allows our team to hand carve and grind (daily) to ensure the peak freshness and premium flavor of our beef and bison. Our food doesn’t come in frozen and is never microwaved; we don’t even own one!
At Ted’s Montana Grill the Dishwasher is a fundamental member of our team. They are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of our china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils and manual cleaning methods.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other cooking utensils and place them in dish racks to send through the dish machine
- Sort and stack clean dishes, transport clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas.
- Washes pots, pans and beehive by hand in 3-compartment sink following the correct order of wash, rinse & sanitize.
- Set-up and break-down dishwashing area properly, thoroughly cleaning the dish machine.
- Properly clean the dish machine following the proper procedure.
- Maintains cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant as needed.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally and with care in a timely manner.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Other duties might include, but are not limited to: prep, meat grinding, onion ring breading, cutting half-sours, etc.
- Conducts themselves (acts & dresses) professionally at all times while setting the standard for all Team Members.
- Full service restaurant dishwashing experience desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- Lift and carry racks or stacks of dishes, glassware, and other utensils weighing up to 30 lbs. (up to 50 times per shift).
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Must be able to read and fully understand labels on chemicals.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, knife handling, metal cans, burns, slipping and tripping.
We invite you to become part of the team by applying today!
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.