Title: Customer Relations Manager
About this Career Opportunity:
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Rehab Without Walls Services
The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for designing and executing referral generating activities. The main function of this position is to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to drive growth. The Customer Relations Manager will also promote services provided by ResCare.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Convert sales leads to admissions
- Develop and implement sales strategies aimed at increasing business on new or existing accounts in collaboration with operational strategies that support growth initiatives
- Identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships built with physicians, hospitals, insurance companies, care managers and other referral sources with potential clients
- Identify trends and insights, and improve campaign/sales performance based on insights
- Direct prospecting and referral efforts in assigned territory
- Establish a referral network to drive growth
- Build brand awareness and represent brand in a professional manner
- Cultivate and maintain favorable contact with key and major accounts by building long-term relationships
- Document sales accounts and activities daily
- Sustain a record of high sales achievement
- Effective communication with operations to understand new sales initiatives and / or to facilitate successful hand off of referrals
- Review and analyze sales activities and/or campaign performance to evaluate effectiveness towards sales strategy to be done weekly, monthly or as needed with leadership
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certification
- Must have executive level knowledge of business development and strategic planning
- Must be self-motivated and able to think out of the box with outstanding written and verbal communications skills, strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Experience in health/home care, human services, pharmacy and/or other medical outside sales is a plus
- College degree or equivalent, marketing and public relations experience, 5 years of brand development experience, 5 years of sales and profit building in a management position
- Must have a proven, successful sales track record
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and quality standards
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with little direction
- Keen attention to detail
- Public speaking skill is a plus
- Excellent follow-up and relationship building skills are a must.
This is a marketing position to support Rehab Without Wall's newly opened Outpatient Center.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows employees to set their own pay day. Click here to learn more about this program.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Relations Manager.
About this Line of Business
As one of the industry’s largest providers, HomeCare services offers care for more than 20,000 individuals across the country. We deliver quality, compassionate and highly individualized in-home care and support that helps seniors stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether our clients are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as differentiated offerings in home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare that help reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
8501 TURNPIKE DR UNIT 101, WESTMINISTER, CO 80031-7042 USA