Client Care Representatives work to create a great customer experience for our valued clients.
- Communication – Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Business Results – Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals.
- Multi-tasking – Able to successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- Attention to detail – Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions
- Teamwork – Accept feedback when offered and work well with others.
- Problem solving – Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer related problems.
Preferred skills and abilities
Previous customer service experience highly preferred. Ideal candidate will have basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong verbal and written communication skills.