- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening.
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life..
- Candidate must be willing to obtain their insurance producer license in property/casualty and life/health.
Job Type: Full-time
- meeting sales goals/quotas: 1 year (Preferred)
Licenses or ability to obtain them
- Life/Health (Preferred)
- Property/Casualty (Preferred)