First, we’d like to thank you for your patience as we worked to deliver a project that increases mobility and travel choice along I-25 between 120th Avenue and Northwest Parkway/E-470 by building an Express Lane in each direction of a highway that connects downtown Denver to major growth in northern Colorado.
We wanted to let you know that tolls will begin on Friday, June 12 in this area and will range from $1.05 to $2.25, depending on the time of day, with an Express Toll pass. Here are details:
· One toll will be charged for the entire section along I-25 between 120th Avenue and E-470 regardless of where you enter or exit. Note: Drivers will be charged a separate toll on the 120th Avenue to US 36 segment of the North I-25 Express Lanes.
· Northbound I-25 Entry Locations (3): south of 120th Avenue, at 128th Avenue and at 144th Avenue
· Southbound I-25 Entry Locations (3): north of 144th Avenue, at 128th Avenue and south of 120th Avenue
· Only enter and exit the Express Lanes at designated locations denoted with a dashed white line. For your safety, do not cross the solid white lines.
· Get a pass! ExpressToll saves money each trip. Visit www.expresstoll.com for more information.
· HOV travelers must have a switchable HOV Transponder pass to commute in the Express Lanes for free.
· Learn more at www.codot.gov/programs/expresslanes.
Again, thank you for your partnership. We hope you enjoy the trip!
The North I-25 Express Lanes project team