CLIMBER Loan Fund
· $30k to $500k loans available for working capital
· Below-market interest rates
· Payment deferrals for up to 1 year
· Maturities of up to 5 years
· Refinancing options available
Do You Qualify?
Step 1: Establish if you meet program qualifications.
Step 2: Meet with a Participating Lender to apply.
Are you ready? This checklist will show you recommended materials to have ready before applying with a lender.
- A for-profit corporation, partnership, or association incorporated in Colorado,
- Filed with the Colorado Secretary of State as a foreign entity authorized in Colorado,
- A nonprofit in Colorado, or
- A sole proprietorship owned by a Colorado resident with primary operations in Colorado
- You have between 5-99 employees.
- Your business had a 2-year positive cash flow in the past 5 years prior to February 29, 2020.
- Your debt service coverage ratio was at least 1:1 prior to February 29, 2020.